Michigan Witches’ Ball Ticket Locations
Last year’s Ball sold out in advance. Get your tickets early if you don’t want to be left out!
DRESS TO IMPRESS!
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER ONLY
Saturday, October 18th, 2014
7:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
8201 E 13 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48093
Baymont Inn & Suites
7447 Convention Boulevard
Warren, MI 48092
TICKET ARE $40 EACH AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Open bar, hors d’oeuvres and raffle ticket.
Bewitchments of the Evening
- 9:00 a.m. – The Vendors Room opens (open to the public)
- 6:00 p.m. – Lobby of Hall 4 Piece Orchestra
- 7:00 p.m. – The Ball begins!
- 7:00 p.m. – Amy Saari will be providing Music for your listening pleasure
- 7:45 p.m. – Announcements
- 8:00 p.m. – Dance to a mix of pop, rock and goth by renowned DJ John Bommarito. Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres. Visit the open bar -for your favorite potions.
- 10:00 p.m. – Dessert By the Kitchen Witch Creations
- 11:00 p.m – 50/50 Raffle for the Michigan Pagan Scholarship Fund
- 11:15 p.m. – Vote for the King & Queen
Free shuttle service will be provided from the hotel to the hall – PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Reserve your hotel room early and save. The code for your hotel room discount is MWB/Midwest Witches Ball
You can also buy your tickets at the following locations:
CASH ONLY AT THESE LOCATIONS
The 2014 Midwest Witches Ball Tickets are Now On Sale
Online sales started today, so get yours now
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. Tickets Will Not Be Available At The Door!